- To achieve the client’s requirements and aspirations for the required facility and to ensure that stringent quality standards are attained.
- To manage the overall Professional process in a co-ordinated and pre-defined manner that is acceptable to the client.
- To ensure that the client is aware of all facets of the project and impending problems from inception to completion.
- To complete the project and deliverables within an agreed and defined programme and cost plan.
- To maintain an evaluation of risk and to manage the risk throughout the project life cycle in order to ensure that the client’s exposure is maintained at the absolute minimum in terms of cost and time.
- To provide the client with a solution for their needs that reflects the lowest total cost of ownership for them.