Coporate Social Investment
The following are commonly shared objectives of Moditi Holdings’ CSI programme:
- Make a positive sustainable impact on the communities in which Moditi Holdings operates through investing in improving the quality of life of disadvantaged communities.
- To develop and empower disadvantaged communities through skills transfer and training for the sustainability and long term growth of the company.
- To build and improve relationships with the company’s existing and potential stakeholders through forming mutually beneficial partnerships.
- To create and enhance the holdings company reputation as a caring corporate citizen.
- To attract quality socially responsible staff to the company as well as retain and enhance the loyalty and pride in the company of existing staff.
- To increase customer goodwill and loyalty.