Moditi Holdings is wholeheartedly committed to the principles of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment and responsible and productive
Corporate Social Investments.
At Moditi Holdings we are dedicated to transformation and have adopted the following practices in order to achieve this:
- The implementation of mentorship programmes as a way of transferring knowledge and skills that are required in the industries we serve.
- Employing staff from previously marginalised communities in order to achieve a balance of personnel reflective of the demographic of the country.
- Giving students the opportunity to apply for internships which allow them to gain specific knowledge, skills and exposure to the field.
- Contribute to Socio-Economic development on an on-going basis.
- Awarding university bursaries to previously disadvantaged students to study at an institution of their choosing.
- A focus on Enterprise development in order to assist the growth and long term sustainability of majority black enterprises.